- Completed Projects
- Bungunyah - Koraleigh Pipeline
- Deniliquin Golf Club Water Efficiency Project
- Mokoan Project - Victoria
- Channel Automation Central Goulburn Irrigation District - Victoria
- Improved Flow Measurement - Goulburn River Irrigation Areas, VIC
- Willow Removal
- Hay Private Irrigation District (PID) Pressurised Stock and Domestic Scheme, NSW
- Water Entitlement Purchase
- Edward River Wetlands, NSW
- Coleambally Irrigation Area, NSW - Channel Automation
- Woorinen Pipeline - Pressurised Horticultural Irrigation Supply System - Victoria
- Normanville Pipeline Project - Victoria
- Improved Measurement of Small Volume Supplies in Irrigation Districts (IMSVSID) - Victoria
- Alternate Water Supply - Forest Creek, NSW Stage 1
- Alternative Water Supply - Forest Creek, NSW Stage 2
- Barren Box Swamp - NSW
- Current Projects
Improved Measurement of Small Volume Supplies in Irrigation Districts (IMSVSID) - Victoria
Water Saved 16,000 ML (16 GL)
Victorian High Reliability Entitlement
This project involved the installation of meters on up to 1,200 of the 9,000 small pipe outlets in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District.
Water used from these pipe outlets was not allocated against user entitlements and therefore was classified as a loss in the system. The project improved measurement of small volume water supplies to achieve greater equity between customers, more efficient use of water, and improved accounting for water use.
The project was implemented in two stages. Stage one involved the assessment of the technical feasibility and improved estimate of the water savings. This included a trial installing meters on 120 pipe outlets to test the suitability of meter types and to verify the deemed annual water use of properties.
Stage 2 involved installing meters on up to 1,200 outlets. The usage for the remaining 7,800 outlets is now estimated and used as the basis for deeming the remaining annual use volume.